Cadet Gym Modernization Ph-2, USAFA
||US Air Force Academy
||Extensive electric power,
lighting, fire alarm and sound upgrades
||2170 Field House Drive, US
Air Force Academy, CO
An extensive renovation and upgrade of this massive sports
facility that supports the cadets in training at the Air Force Academy.
- Electric distribution panels replacement and upgrades
- Lighting upgrades and replacement
- HVAC and mechanical upgrades
- Fire alarm system expansion and upgrades
- Sound system relocations and expansion
- Tight coordination with USAFA personnel for work
performed while the Academy is still in session.
This project was originally scheduled for an 18-24 month
construction period. The project was completed ahead of schedule.
Project opened in July 2008 with completion in mid 2010.